Cristo Rey High School accepts applications for freshmen, sophomore, and junior students. In order for your application to be processed, it must include the following:
A complete application consists of:
- Students entering 9th grade will need to provide 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade report cards (Transferring students: Please include current transcripts.)
- Three recommendation forms
- Principal/Counselor, Math Teacher, and Language Arts Teacher
- Sign up for Cristo Rey High School Placement Test and Interview
- Be at least 14 years old by September 1st. (Late Sept./Oct./ Nov. Students will be placed on a waiting list)
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s immunization records.
- Upload a picture
- Submit an essay
- Financial Aid Form completed, with a copy of last year’s tax returns and W2’s and/or income information.
- A non-refundable application fee of $20 should accompany the application form.
Please feel free to contact Karla Barbosa, Enrollment Director, with any questions or for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 400-3478.