Cristo Rey High School accepts applications for freshmen, sophomore and junior students. In order for your application to be processed, it must include the following:
A complete application consists of:
- Students entering 9th grade will need to provide 7th and 8th grade report cards (Transferring students: Please include current transcripts.)
- Three recommendation forms (forms are included in packet)
- Attend a ‘Shadow Day’
- Sign up for Cristo Rey High School Placement Test and Interview
- Be at least 14 years old by September 1st. (Late Sept./Oct./ Nov. Students will be placed on a waiting list)
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Applicant’s immunization records.
- Financial Aid Form completed, with a copy of last year’s tax returns and W2’s and/or income information.
- A non-refundable application fee of $20 should accompany the application form.
Please feel free to contact Karla Barbosa, Enrollment Director, with any questions or for more information at email@example.com or (916) 400-3478.