Eligibility for Admissions
Cristo Rey High School Sacramento considers a variety of factors during the application process.
- Good discipline and attendance record
- GPA 2.5 or better
- Openness to religious growth- Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to faith-based education.
- Motivation and Maturity
Low to Moderate Income
Because of our mission, we do evaluate family income and financial need as criteria for admission on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions please call our office.
Work Study Employability
- Students must be 14 years old by September 1st, 2021 (Late /Oct./ Nov. Students will be placed on a waiting list)
- Have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Students must commit to working five full days a month.
All students must be current on their immunizations to attend Cristo Rey, we do not accept any religious or other exceptions. We recognize that some parents for religious beliefs or health concerns might be reluctant to sign such a statement. While we respect your religious beliefs and parent rights to make decisions for your child, if you are unwilling to immunize your child you should NOT apply to Cristo Rey.