Tuition / Financial Assistance
- Students work 5 days per month.
- Employers/Sponsors pay $7,125 per student.
- Covers 60% of total education cost.
- Grants – we receive funds from several foundations.
- Special Events – Crab Feed and Scholarship Dinner.
- Financial Aid – friends of Cristo Rey provide generous support throughout the year.
- Covers 30% of the total education cost.
Family Responsibility/ Tuition
- Sliding Scale, dependent upon family finances – ($20 - $230 monthly payment) for 10 months.
- All families are responsible to share in the cost of education.
- Covers 10% of the total education cost.
*Because of our mission, we do evaluate family income and financial need as criteria for admission on a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions please call our office.